Monday, October 31, 2016

a year bald V4 (Oct 20-26)

going into 21 days bald with 4 head shavings now and a wicked sunburn on my head from playing archery tag without a hat on (Saturday Oct.29th) while working on a competition video concept. I've only once reflected upon this decision with some 1% remorse at the idea of jumping into it cold-turkey. 
I feel like the difficult part is the documenting process where I am constantly reflecting on the video I shoot and looking at myself; I get really tired of editing my own self-image branded videos, I'm the farthest thing from a narcissist - And yet there I am putting out more and more material, living a bouncy life, doing new things and building something for myself.

I believe my end objective with this project is to show people whom are Balding to just OWN IT. Stop making the excuse, stop those ugly ass combovers, stop with the expensive creams, treatments and hair follicle stimulus. Just be Bald and Proud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.