Sunday, October 23, 2016

a year bald: begins

So I'll keep it brief as today is set to be busy.
I've got the first few day vlogs together for "a year bald" and I've decided not to compile a daily vlog; that's more project introduction work than I'm looking for having just started this and it'll need to be shaped up a bit more - but that's not to say that I intend to give it a solid structure.

It's going to be all over the place as I'm also just living daily life and working to get ahead in the areas I'm seeking to advance; which also means - it's gritty, dirty, and I'm going to lose money and I'm not going to watch my language. IF you've got virgin ears, I'm sorry, but I'm not catering who I am to fit your tastes for entertainment purposes.

For those who've not read the first blog for this project; I'm looking to study the Psychological and Sociological aspects associated with being bald in society. There will be all sorts of styles used to document this one. I'm seeking to inform, entertain and educate people as I go about my life and discover what it is to be a bald man in society.

With that being said; welcome to my maritime project: a year bald


1 comment:

  1. Love the video and Anna's reaction was awesome also loved that look on the face of the guy beside you in the barber shop. Looking forward to seeing more of your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Solid Deals.