Friday, November 4, 2016

a year bald - V5

(October 27 - November 1)
I'm starting into my 4th week/ first month of being bald.
Surprising how I feel very much the same - yet psychologically I'm starting to feel as though I'm coming into a new presence-of-self.
It was difficult to decipher for about a week; something felt off (Between Business Changes, Moving, my First Marriage Anniversary, and Family Stuff + Issues). I didn't take much notice until I woke up one morning and looked in the mirror on November. 2nd I believe it was -
I felt a new sense-of-self and self-awareness.

My: id, ego, and super-ego (I, Me, and self - I believe is the translation).
I'm definitely transitioning into a new sense-of-self; I'm not ashamed once-so-ever to be bald, I'm not concerned to be seen. My head can't make up it's mind on rather or not I should wear a beanie (it's cold and my scalp demands covering, but then no matter how thin or think the beanie, profuse sweating ensues. This is a most daunting task to figure out).

I went and sat in a College class at the suggestion of a mentor; I did so and was pleasantly surprised how much more I retained now that there is no academic-demand that I do well, complete all the assignments on-time and put off social exercises in relationship management.
College 'is and was' a juggle of time, money and resources. I look back and realize that education is Important...But IF I had the sense of self-awareness and knowledge I possess NOW - THEN.
I'd have taken my money and started a business instead. Entrepreneurship is a much more valuable Life-Skill than learning to work for someone else for the rest of your life.
Some may desire to debate that - and to those who would bother I would say: I'm not paid to listen to opinions - talk to me about how you're going to help manage my book deal and you've got my ear friend.

Anyway, I've been re-evaluating many social principals and come to realize that I really don't need anything thats been sold to me over the course of my life. I believe between that and moving across town - I need more prestige and less shit. I grew out of hobbies - and never sold my stuff for
re-investable capitol. Don't be a pack-rat. Stuff will be a burden on you if you really want more out of life.

I plan on doing a monthly re-cap video versus a weekly vlog for the 4th week of every month. Then Once I get to my 1 year marker; I'll only have to sort through 12 Compiled Vlogs versus 52 weekly groupings.

The first month will also be when I start posting to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Digg to name a few. If you've got other ideas on where to post, shoot me a message.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.