Wednesday, October 26, 2016

a year bald - V2 (Oct. 12-16)

as things seem to be either extremely hectic or calm on a day-to-day basis I'm working to distill the info in such a manner that it's Useful: Entertaining, Informative, or Educational. 
Of course again, this vlog is not intended for the faint of heart; it's a personal journey and though I do bleep out a vast majority of what some consider to be cuss words, my criteria is not your criteria.

I'm going WAY outside my comfort zone everyday, and I encourage other people who aspire to feel the change in their routine to do the same thing. I can't encourage everyone to embrace being bald; I also can not encourage people to grow a beard, try a new wine, punch a hole in the wall, or meditate and do yoga. Being open to trying something new has to come from within; a desire to be more - be remembered, live a little and sometimes being called an asshole. That doesn't mean I'm going to cower in the corner, that means I'm on the right track to reinventing myself as a better man for tomorrow. I'm a Yes Man.

I'm going to start posting these vlogs to Facebook soon in case anyone is interested in watching from there as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.