Sunday, February 12, 2017

a year bald: First Quarter Video

I've made it the first quarter; 3 months of being bald and talking with people, engaging, and digging in like a shovel trying to figure out (at my own pace), what it is to be bald. I admit, my lack of planning has been my core setback in this project, but you can't plan for every aspect of life and my goal was never to be outlandish.

As stated in the very first opening scene of a year bald; I would be continuing my life as normally as ever, with the added addition of I would be delving into (what it is to be bald in society). This has basically caused me to be a catalyst in bringing up the elephant in the room (the one on the shoulders of bald folks who have a deep seeded concern with their bald heads); that's where my goal has become to be an example of what I seek to bring forth in understanding - 
Why people feel this way? 
What causes them to seek out remedies? 
What have they been lead to believe about baldness, by media, marketing, philosophy, business, social influences; you name it.

So, to move forward - I could write up a massive dialogue. OR I could just show you my point. 
I'm more of a visual aid person anyway:

a year bald: Quarter One


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.