Friday, February 10, 2017

Success is a Mindset (ShopTalk 13)

In this episode, I discuss every entrepreneur's dream: Doing what they love for a living, every day.
However, I happen to notice that many people who do happen to be independent business owners, family owned practices, or even small collectives of individuals often Fail to Fly.
They set their sites too low or even worse; they only do enough just to get by, and paying their bills Alone leaves them feeling a sense of accomplishment to where they want to celebrate every Friday and Saturday at the bar.
This type of limited thinking is exactly what causes businesses to shrivel up and die in under 5 years.
Due to lack of Expansion. Lack of Hunger. Lack of Obsession.

I reference: Grant Cardone's (Sell or Be Sold) + (Be Obsessed or Be Average)
I also pull from: Robert Kiyosaki's (Rich Dad Poor Dad)

In addition, I pulled a quote from Gary Vaynerchuk's cast.
•I really enjoyed his book: Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook!

In addition I reference an interview with Equity Group Investments CEO: Sam Zell discussing his early entrepreneurial discovery of supply and demand and cross reference his exposure to Economics and his business development while in College.


And finally I cover a presentation given by Peter Theil (co-founder: Paypal) as he spoke at Stanford University in 2014; his presentation titled: Competition is for Losers

As always, my goal is to enlighten, encourage and put out realistic information to spread positive vibes wherever my work happens to go.

If you enjoy the information I'm curating; have questions or ideas for future ShopTalks.
Shoot me an Email: ThreeGinsMedia@gmail.com
or message me on Facebook (#ShopTalkGuys)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.