Friday, March 10, 2017

a year bald (February)

So, February was an interesting month. Starting with a solid interview with Comedian Larry Starks, whom I was networked with by Joe Allen (work/travel colleague via Prepspin). So, I'd been trying to coordinate this interview about 3 times; the first was late November after we returned from the Trip to Florida covering basketball for bd Global. The Goal was December.13th; come the day for the interview - I also had intention to shoot the last scene for my short film: LIVE from Baghdad!
That was earlier on in the day. IF you've kept up with the Vlog, that didn't turn out how I'd planned and put me in a rut based on the events of that day. 

My drone took off on me due to magnetic interference and on top of that, it landed in a lesser part of town where I was flying it and was then stolen while attempting to recalibrate from a rough landing.

So I rescheduled the interview and then things came up again - work as usual.

So on the third attempt, we got it done. I got a full hour and 20 mins worth of dialogue with Larry and I cut it down to the prime points for the needs of the interview.

You can check out more of Larry Starks on: (StarksTV.com)

From there, I reached out to a group in Baltimore that I'm hoping to work with around mid-summer while I planned being out that way for Beast Coast 2017 (Parkour Event) anyway. I won't disclose whom specifically, but it's a larger project initiative for a small media company to tackle. Maybe not initiative wise; that's simple enough. But the audience I'd be able to reach with the message would be amazing; making that sort of impact on such a large scale would really be something else for sure.

In addition, I'm still training and doing my weekly parkour progressions and working on ShopTalk as well; training my body and mind with different activities to stay focused on the greater long-term game. 
I'm also getting way more fluent at shaving my head and can get it knocked-out in about 7 minutes flat now; much better than needing help and branching off on my own at 15-20min shaves.

The Basil Farm is coming along as I've been using every weekend to travel to Waynesburg, KY and get each next step in the process knocked out a little bit at a time. In fact, I'm excited that the last frost is coming soon and I've nearly got the pallet fence completed (heavy winds took out a few pallets this past weekend; we'll get it handled). However, it's coming along nicely. And I've got part of my seeds started in 72 cell starter kits; only have 10% of the basil and all of the tomato seeds started out of 4 types of basil, tomatoes, peppers, onions and radishes. 
My Basil Farm is Going to happen. :)

The rest of the month has been training, planning, networking and honing my skills in new facets for delivering more value to the world a little at a time. I'm Hungry! + I get into silly-antics still.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.