Monday, November 21, 2016

a year bald: 1 month

(Oct.10 - Nov. 10)
I'm starting to get used to being bald. Isn't that interesting...

It's 11 days post-month one and I'm currently situated in Estro County, Florida on a job working with BD Global NCAA basketball as a contractor. I'm on what I like to call a work-cation (I'm carrying the local unfinished production jobs with me on the go to be edited in the hotel room and then during most of the day I'll be working with Prepspin to cover and stream basketball games.

Really it's nothing new, I was doing this kind of work as average as someone working their 9-5 job. The only difference being is that I have time-freedom and flexibility as well as a schedule to up-keep.

There are certain disciplines you have to set for yourself as a contractor/ independent business owner and having just recently tested the "Average" job field again - as a fear tactic to myself in regaining that passion I felt I was lacking/ lost sight of. But getting back to you is the key - remember ATTITUDE is everything and you have a choice every morning on how you're going to Choose to engage the world.

Today I'm bringing a positive - coffee filled super-me to the table. Once I get the coffee that is.
In the mean time, take a gander at my first month bald.

I'll be working on week 5-6 in the next couple days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.