Saturday, October 10, 2015

Early Producer: AVS Realty

(3Gins Media)
Earlier this year I had to opportunity to make a presentation to the local Berkshire Hathaway firm; though I was unsure of its actual success to reach out to a field where I'd had some experience, but nothing portfolio-wise because I worked under other companies and making the distinction between what I was able to do versus the work of others is just blurred lines.
I did however show what I had participated in making happen and what I had done independently since; that backed with just a tad of confidence in my abilities led to one agent taking a chance.

That chance has given me the awesome opportunity to walk inside some amazing homes and cover them for Amanda Stepp-Marcum. Recently we covered our 3rd home collectively and with the assistance of an experienced Drone flier, I was quite excited to round up this latest listing.

The First Video attached is actually a couple of tips I used for covering the house with the gear I used as well as a sneak peek of the latest realty video itself
 
Available on:
(Amanda V. Stepp-Marcum's networks: Facebook, twitter, instagram,  and kyhomes.co)
(3Gins Media: Facebook, www.threeginsmedia.com)

•Blog Video



AVS Realty Video 3


You can also check out the progression process from the first and second video to see what was done differently between 1-3 to cater to Amanda's unique style.

AVS Realty Video 1


AVS Realty Video 2


A few things I did not mention in the video are my investments in:
•iOttie dashboard mount; the suction-cup model, not the vent clip - it was too heavy.
•aTian Stabilizer Rig
• Tascam DR40 (separate audio recording; in conjunction with my wireless pro lavaliere)
•Another couple bits I always keep on me: Sunpak all-in-one card reader, 3.5mm to XLR adapter, a Do-hick-Key (I believe its called; pants belt loop clip multi-tool thing - super useful), Leatherman and my carpenters knife.

I have a GoGoBag I always have in my office that I take with me where-ever I go. I'll cover that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.