Thursday, September 10, 2015

Business Cards

(Stephen Patek: 3Gins Media)

As I had made a post to LocalVox and I don't feel enough folks; maybe enough young business owners who have a specific art or craft understand the concept of a "clean, clear and concise" business card to present their information.

I had written the Post: Getting Better Means Failing Better? Of Course it does! http://mrkt.ms/nv5e

•the viewership rating sucks and the post click rating sucks and I cover a few concepts in that Post, however, I feel the one to focus a Tips Video on should be about Business Cards. I understand if I had to fail at it about 25 times I imagine others are just pegging away at their silly failure as an "Oopsie Daisy, I never remember those things, just find me on Facebook." 
(No, thats BS. Have those Damn Cards Ready!)

I've had too many great opportunities slip away because I screwed up with cards.

So the video attached covers that.

1. My Reasoning

2. My Solution

3. My Failure Story












No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.