Thursday, January 9, 2014

Big Mountain's Car Lot

Hello, my name is Stephen Patek and having recently graduated from EKU (Richmond, KY) with a Bachelor in Broadcast & Electronic Media; there was originally that sort of uncertain feeling about finally merging from full time student as a position in the academic sense to full time (insert position) in my field. 
    I have creative angst and if I'm not creating something (a story, a picture, a video of any sort, etc.) I'm bored out of my skull.
    Thus I decided to push forward with a skit idea I developed back in October; of course its part of a larger concept, but starting somewhere is better than bouncing around and not settling on an idea to pursue.
    I started taking the steps necessary for this small skit; the production book (99.9% of all productions - TV, Movies, Video Games, you name it- have a production book) is part way done and if I can get at least 2 locations secured to scout out, I'll be happy to begin production itself in a couple weeks.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Have a Great Day!
-Stephen Patek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.