Saturday, January 11, 2014

Big Mountain's Car Lot 3 (Scouting)

    Hey Everyone, I got to scout out 2 Great Locations today and they were way more than I could have imagined. I only collected a handful of HighLights from the 4 hours of roaming around the Salvage Yards. The Opportunity, the opportunity was everywhere....literally, sporadic ideas left and right it was pretty astonishing. It feels good to be back to work on something, putting my abilities to work and cohesion with other people who also want to accomplish the same goals because they believe in the idea and enjoy the final product as much as myself. The Process is what makes it fun though; yes, the stress, the late nights, changing plans, weather, planning, opportunity, planning (Pre-Production at its finest) and then finally Production (the day of reckoning)!!!
    I'm Excited to begin figuring out what shots I want to shoot and at which location; we figured that we may as well utilize both locations, hopefully that will be a possibility. It'll take some concise planning, considering their distance apart and every other condition imaginable. I'm sure we can handle it though.


 
Thanks for checking out my Blog. Have a Great Day!

-Stephen Patek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.