Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dynamic Results: an Entrepreneurial Endevour

Back in April 2017, I had the opportunity to meet with Justin Rudolph of Dynamic Results
Suffice to say, we'd met here and there at meetings and networking events for the local businesses and Chamber based gatherings; so we were familiar with one another.

I'd come across his card and reached out for a proposition to see how I could help him grow his business based upon where he was in the cycle (his achievements, goals, desires and client base; most importantly: How Hungry was He?).

After listening to him for about 20mins (now I reflect back, it's been 4-5 months and we're going to be starting to grow his business based upon an internal restructuring plan), I knew he was the kinda cat who would appreciate expansion of his brand. I voluntarily met with him for months giving insight and helping him boost his repor with people and become visible by tweaking things. Now we have a calendar schedule for the next 2 quarters, the next year and 3 year plan for branding him and the steps necessary to get him there (including check points, value proposition and requirements).

But for me it all started with an interest in producing a marketing video for a personal trainer to boost their business and to add that valuable diversity to my portfolio of work.

Now/ unlike 4-5 months ago: I'm looking into being an Operations Manager + Marketing Director for him. I feel that him allowing me to represent his brand and our combined hunger to succeed and bring something more to the marketplace is a mutually beneficial partnership; this is the kind of mindset that sets leaders apart from followers. 

In the next Post, ShopTalk 15: I actually feature Justin in Part 2 (Entrepreneurship in Schools).



For more Check out the Link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.