Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Citation Sites

Hey Folks, today I'd like to briefly touch base on Citation Sites; as an alternative to Paid SEO
(Search Engine Optimization) - I've been there-done that and was not very pleased with my results twice around for many months.

In fact after attending a Thunder-in-a-Jar event (aka: Business Masterminding and such) in New York I came to understand that SEO algorithms are not something that general businesses are supposed to be able to measure; you just trust that those folks are doing their jobs and you dish out your cash! Sounds Good, lets hop on board!!!

I'm good thanks. Instead, I took to Skype with a mentor of mine from Houston, TX and we discussed favorable work arounds to the taunting idol that are SEO and their Good Boy Points.
Algorithms are an internal business affairs counting methodology (You pay someone for a Thumbs Up that you're doing Good).

I decided to openly discuss something I'd only been discussing with clients; hoping their networks would boomerang back to me. Most people don't consider Citation Sites to have much of an impact, but they really do; with Paid and Unpaid Profile Options which determines the ad release numbers.

Do you want your business to get discovered?
Build a Site. Get a Video Done. Market yourself Better. (I'll discuss that later)
Sitting on your hands won't speak to people.

Thanks,
Stephen Patek
3Gins Media
(859)544-0890



No comments:

Post a Comment

Solid Deals.